Mornings are back! Well with us that is. That’s right, no more walking through the musical forest of the morning without a voice to guide you along the way.
Tune in every weekday as a selection of hosts jump into the studio with plenty of tunes and huge amounts of sideways chat. Expect a selection of familiar faces returning to the airwaves with Aiden & Griff, Yvonne Page, George \m/, SOULFULTIZ, Yeti, Tonia, Chandé & our very own Danny taking you through the morning grind.
Soulfultiz is a Host/ DJ, Gig Reviewer at Planet Slop and an Amateur pencil artist. For Tony, music is one of those artforms that reminds him of good memories and experiences. He believes music has the power to connect with people of all backgrounds and is on a mission to share his love and passion with as many people as possible.
Soulfultiz is back for another easy-breezy, neo-soully start to your day.
Joining Soulfultiz this week is Joel Jelen who is a wellness advocate who loves to join the dots around health. He calls it wellthy living. It’s a pretty simple, basic egalitarian lifestyle outlook in which he considers the following as ways to keep well:
- What and who we surround ourselves with which includes home life and outdoors plus those all important relationships.
- What we indulge ourselves in to make us feel well, in my case music and dance.
- How we maintain our everyday health. Through breathing education and awareness of how we breathe 24/7.
- What we feed ourselves with in terms of food, drink, household products and cosmetics.
- Our mindset around gratitude and personal growth.
- How we earn a living pursuing our passion rather than purely hustling.
He always sees the wellness angle in a subject where possible.